There are many ways in which you can help provide support for the pets at the Humane Society of Central Illinois.
The Humane Society of Central Illinois is a Not-For-Profit organization, relying solely on contributions. Ultimately, the best way to help the HSCI is to make a monetary donation. Our existence is only possible through the support of our community. In order for us to pay employees, provide animal care and spay/neuter services, pay utilities, and vet bills, we need over $500,000 yearly. Please show your support for our work by keeping us in the community. We need a place for pets to go.
- Donation - Donations for the general fund or where needed most.
- Memorial Donation - Memorial Donation in honor of a person or pet.
- Honorarium Donation - Honorarium Donation in honor of a person for a graduation or any event.
- Pet Sponsorship - Help provide support for a pet while they wait for their forever loving home.
- ASAP Fund - Provide emergency or extraordinary medical services for pets at HSCI.
- Spay/Neuter Donation - Sponsor Spay/Neuter surgeries and help control pet over-population.
- HSCI Heroes - Become an HSCI Hero to provide monthly recurring donation support for the pets.
- Special Donation - $250 pays for food for the dogs for one week.
- Special Donation - $200 pays for cat litter for one week.
- Special Donation - $300 helps pay the cost for a pet to stay at HSCI while waiting for a new home. There is no time limit for our pets awaiting adoption.
- Partner Program Donation - Learn how to become a HSCI Partner and see the list of benefits for each level.
State Farm® - Matching Gifts
State Farm® encourages associates to be a good neighbor by giving back to the communities where they live and work.
- The Matching Gift Program now includes not for profit organizations such as the HSCI. Matching gifts of $25 or more are eligible for match and up to a maximum of $4,500 per calendar year. Gifts can be matched throughout the year.
- Current employees, retirees, and agents are eligible to participate. Active employees are eligible for payroll deduction too.